The TabBarGadget creates a bar with tabs without its own container. With different attributes and functions you can change the appearance of the bar and the tabs. For example you can add a close button on each tab or icons and you can swap tabs with the mouse easily and add or remove tabs.
Include file and demo: TabBarGadget V 1.5 Beta 2
Online documentation: TabBarGadget Help
- Cross-platform include for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Horizontal and vertical tab bars
- Text cutting, navigation or multiple rows with many tabs
- Adding, closing, swapping or editing of tabs
- Customizable tabs with colors, fonts and icons